From Club's to Shoes, Shirts, Jackets, Golf Balls, you name it, we have all your golfing needs here at Canterbury Woods.
Canterbury Woods Dress Code Policy
Canterbury Woods welcomes all golfers to our facility.
We would like to offer the following dress code for all of our member and customers who visit our facility.
- Appropriate attire is required for all activities and for the use of all facilities.
- Golf shoes are recommended; soft-soled athletic shoes are permitted. The use of metal spikes is prohibited.
- Men are required to wear Bermuda length shorts or slacks and a collared shirt. Denim shorts, jeans, gym attire, sweat pants, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, denim shirts and shirts with inappropriate images or wording are not permitted.
- Women are required to wear Bermuda-length shorts, skirts, skorts, capris or slacks. Women may wear sleeveless shirts but with a collar. Tank-tops, tube-tops are not permitted.
- Jeans may only be worn in the off months of November 1st to April 30th. At no time from May 1st to October 31st may jeans be worn.
We want to thank you for choosing Canterbury Woods for your golfing experience and we look forward to having you.